Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using these Websites. References to “us,” “we,” “our” or similar derivations refer to TrueDream Limited, the owner and operator of the Websites and it’s registered brands. Your attention is in particular drawn to paragraphs 8 and 9 of these terms and conditions. Using these Websites indicates that you accept these terms and conditions together with our Privacy Notice and Cookies policy and all applicable laws and regulations regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use these Websites. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on these Websites are owned by us, our licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. Except as expressly provided nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any license or right under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website. Any use of extracts from this Website other than as permitted above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the provisions of these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates. Both truedream.fun and mom2b.shop are trade marks. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way except as expressly provided herein, and we reserve all rights in these and any related marks. You agree not to use these marks or any marks, which are comparably similar without the written permission of TrueDream Limited.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Websites may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
3. Service access
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Websites are available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason these Websites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We give no warranties as to the availability, performance or accessibility of the Websites.
- Access to these Websites may be suspended temporarily and without notice at our discretion including without limit in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
4. Links and Advertisements
- Links to third party websites on these Websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Websites. We have not reviewed these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to these Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to display advertisements on the Websites and on your login pages of third party products and/or services which may be of interest to you. Please be aware that the products and services advertised are not provided by us and are provided by third parties over whom we do not have control. You should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those products or services and that you agree to the third party’s terms and conditions before contracting with them. We accept no liability for any products or services or information provided by third party providers.
- If you would like to create a link to these Websites, you may only do so with our prior written consent.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Responsibility for the security of any passwords rests with you.
6. VAT Invoice
Customers who purchase at truedream.fun or mom2b.shop agree to issue a VAT invoice without signature.In order to properly process a purchase the Buyer has to provide detailed address and the payment has to be confirmed.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on these Websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on these Websites. We may make changes to the material on these Websites, or to the services provided on them, at any time without notice. The material on these Websites may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- The material on these Websites is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with these Websites on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Any transmission of data to the Websites is at your own risk. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on line over the internet. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will not be held responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
- You have read this disclaimer and agree to it on the basis that you agree it is reasonable.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TrueDream Limited, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your use of the Websites, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
- We may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Websites without notice to you.
11. Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of EU and Ireland and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms
- You agree and accept to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Notice.