Maternity Nursing Pillow
Flexibility offers great comfort during pregnancy and makes breast feeding very easy.
How to use during pregnancy?
- Tie around the waist line to hold the weight of the belly while sitting
- Fold half and hold between the legs while laying down sideways
How to use for breast feeding? (Try the different ideas to hold the baby’s weight and pick your favourite)
- Simply tie around the neck
- Tie around the neck with one arm under – like you do with a side bag (this is my recommendation as one arm has more movement)
- Tie around you belly
Do I get any additional use of the Maternity Nursing Pillow after giving birth? Of course!
- Tie it in “U” shape to form a soft cocoon for your baby after feeding
Cover design may vary between those seen on pictures!
Wash cover in regular 30-40° cycle.
Wash inside part only if necessary. Strictly hand-wash and hang-dry!
See additional information for packaging size if ordered individually.